Help dreams come true here are wishes running out of time…
Miss Virginia’s bucket list is..
- Fill Up Penny Jar,As Many As She Can
- Ride A Real Horse
- To See Disney World With Her Family
- Go To Prom
- Go To A Baltimore Raven Football Game,and Meet Ray Lewis#52 and Do His Cheer Dance With Him
- Meet Justin Bieber If Only To Give Him A Hug
- Swim With The Dolphins
She is a very unselfish little girl so please help us fulfill her dreams!! She lives in Pennsylvania so if you can help that’d be amazing!!
You can contact her Mom at firstname.lastname@example.org
Little Aidan’s bucket list is..
- To Not Fall Anymore (Raise Money For A Cure!!)
- Service Dog For His Falls/Seizures
- Meet Big Time Rush From Nickelodeon
- Meet Some Iowa Hawkeye Football Players & Coach Ferentz
- Go To Nickelodeon Adventure In Minneapolis To See Spongebob Squarepants
- Bedreem Makeover Decorated In Trains
- Ride On An Amtrak Train
- Visit Colorado
He is just a baby and he’s going through one of the toughest things life can throw at you. He’s from Iowa so if you can help it’d be incredible!!
You can contact his Mom at Denise0224@gmail.com
Here is Cory’s Bucket List..
- For Him To Pet A Baby Pig And A Llama
- To Play Hockey
Cory has been dealt a hard hand of cards and through all the pain he’s currently in and the limitations his body holds against him, he still lives and loves every moment. Please help him live with what limitations he has left!! He’s in Georgia and they lost their hockey teams where he lives and he just loves Hockey and the Cold!!
He does a motorcycle fundraiser every year so watch for information on the site!!
You can contact his Mom at her email email@example.com
Here’s Chris Bucket List..
- Go To Thailand
- Ride A Zipline Through The Jungle
- Learn To Drive A Car
- Drive A Car
- Attend A “Mad Hatter Tea Party”
- Compete In A Demolition Derby
- Travel To Egypt
- Dance At A Rave
- Pet A Tiger
- Hug A Tiger
- Go Inside A Pyramid
- Bungee Jump
- Attend A Native American Spiritial/Ritual
- Shoot A Double Barrel Shotgun
- Throw A Tomahawk
- Pet A Sphinx
- Rescue A Cat
- Be A Foster Parent To A Cat
- See The Northern Lights
- Go To A Gathering
- Have A Horror Movie Marathon Night
- Ride A Mechanical Bull
- Go On A Safari
- Drive A Forklift
- A Mud Pie
- A Clown Hat
- Clown Shoes- Real Ones That Are Like Shoes
Chris is just one in his family who has jhd. His brother Lucas is also suffering from jhd. He lives in a home.. but Chris is lucky enough that he can still be at home and they can still do as much as he can but time is always extremely limited with jhd! They live in Washington so please help if you can! Please help complete his list!!
You can contact his Mom at her email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is Byrons Bucket List…
*BYRONS BUDDIES* I NEED UR HELP! I know this is last minute, but its all JESUS!
Ok…so…Byrons Bucket List item to go to the NFR and meet all of his favorite competitors may just become a reality THIS YEAR!!! Does anyone have a friend or a friend of a friend….who could maybe pull some strings to get him a ticket to the rodeo for the night of December 15, 2012? We will be there from December 12-17th, but we only need ONE ticket for December 15th, 2012! Thanks to my bestie Ruth Hall, I think we have the rest covered!!!! SO EXCITING! Byron’s passion is riding, even though he’s sick he’s not letting it stop him from doing what he loves!!
Contact Traci (his mom) at email@example.com
This is my bucket list I’m Jacey..
- Help Kids With JHD
- Get Their Bucket Lists FulFilled
- Keep The Initiative Going Even After I Die
- Keep Their Memories Alive
- Raise Money To Help These Kids Through This Website
- Let Others See They’re Just Kids!
- Spend As Much Time With My Whole Family As Possible
- Stay Out Of The Hospital
- Finish The Memory Stuff I’m Leaving Them
- Find The Perfect Balance With Jesus God And Life And The Bible
- Don’t Wear My Mom Out Before It’s Erica’s Turn
- Go Meet Jane Paulsen And Get An MRI At The Initiative In Iowa
- Stay Online Able For As Long As Possible So Focus On My Hands
- Remember As Much As I Can About My Family All Of It Including Karli And Daddy
- Play With My Puppy Always
- Find A Hidden Waterfall, Hidden As In Not Planned!!
- Spend Tons Of Time With Grandma At Our House
- Make My Funeral Plans
- Get All The Parents To Say OK To The List I Sent Them
I’m the one in the purple dress and yellowish strip behind my Daddy. My little sister Princess Karli Belle is in the stroller with oxegyn and a feeding tube. My Mom is between my two older sisters Erica and Karisa. Erica is on the right in a wedding dress. I’m sick and so is my sister Erica. Princess Karli Belle died and my Daddy died a few months later. I never thought I’d go from me to sick so fast, and from feeling good to so sick. I lost alot of abilities to do my bucket list, I wasted time. I’m from Michigan. It hurts when you cant do what you wish you could so.. Please help these kids before they can’t do it either!! Please Please Please Please!!!!!
If you need to reach me my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Moms Email Is email@example.com
Erica Holding Karli
Erica’s bucket list
- Go To Paris
She is a very live life to the fullest person! It’s her ultimate dream.
Here’s Katelyn’s Bucket List..
- To Take Her Brother Landon To See A Orca In Real Life
- To Take Her Family To See Disney World
- Go To The Beach With Her Brothers
- Raise More Money For A Cure For HD and JHD
Kate is living life to the fullest. She believes in family, God, and hope. She believes in living in the day and refuses to be held down by this disease. Katelyn lives in Iowa so if you can help please email her Mom!
You can Mail Donations to
102 1st Ave.
Doon IA 51235
Karli’s dream was to grow up and become a teacher. She wanted to live on a farm with her dog Sully. She was going to make a great mother. She was ready to go get the cure s he said so she was waiting to go. It ended up being too late she passed away at the age of 13, no cure. Still no cure or treatment.
Patrick wanted to go to Harvard. It was his life goal. He talked about it a lot. Rest In Peace Angel.
Brandon wanted to be a storm chaser since he was about 7. He used to watch the weather channel for hours. He also loved riding in fire trucks. There had been talk once of him getting to go out to spot storms with the firemen in a truck. It never materialized. I wish he would have had the opportunity.